Tuesday, January 14, 2014

SG Social Media Guru: Why does my Internet Marketing Course cost so much?

Yes, it is true. I am charging Singaporean who want to learn how to make money online a coaching fee of $2,800. But isn't this very expensive? Aren't others teaching similar Internet Marketing Courses only charging a few hundreds? Once again the answers are yes and yes!
 
First of all, $2,800 is not an expensive investment considering that what I teach will enable you to literally earn $3,000 per month per website for the rest of his life. The return on investment for just one website alone is $36,000 per year. Seen in that context, is $2,800 expensive?
 
Secondly, if you truely had the knowledge to earn thousands per month, why would you bother to give that knowledge away for a few hundred dollars? Or sell it as an eBook for $9.99? I know I wouldn't. And frankly, I don't know of anyone else that would either. So you must ask yourself how valuable or real can the knowledge be if the trainers don't value it themselves?
 
And thirdly, I don't make false promises. Making money online takes time and efffort. It does not happen overnight and it does not happen automatically. Anyone that tells you that you can make millions online doing nothing is selling you snake oil. As such, I only want to coach people who are serious and willing to work. My fee of $2,800 is thus a way to ensure that only the truely serious and committed join my programme. Two of the sites that are generating money for me are SG Wedding Guru and SG Tutors. And I am in the "start-up" phase for SG Corporate Training and SG Sales Guru. You can read my true story on making money online here.
 
So there you have it folks. I make no excuses for my fees. I don't need to coach you. I am already earning sufficient from my online sites. If however you want to know what I know, then $2,800 is a small investment to invest to learn the real system of making money online.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @OMGuru your comment has been deleted as it is considered an advertisement. If you wish to advertise on our platform, do contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @OMGuru your comment has been deleted as it is considered an advertisement. If you wish to advertise on our platform, do contact us.

    ReplyDelete

Trump Is Not The Fool We Think He Is … He is the Master Communicator

Like many in the corporate communications industry, I used to ridicule Trump’s “flawed” messaging and apparent lack of understanding of ho...