Sunday, January 12, 2014

SG Social Media Guru: Internet Marketing Course Singapore

Much has been said and promised about making money online. Unfortunately, many Internet Marketing Courses are fakes and do nothing for the user but make the course developer rich.
 
Some of you may have read my story about how I retired from the Singapore Armed Forces and, working as a social media consultant, developed and used my own frameworks and went him a "zero to a hero".
 
Using nothing but an idea, a hunger to succeed and the knowledge, I established and monetized 2 blogs. Combined, my 2 blogs earn me an average of $3,000 per month working about 2 to 3 hours per day.
 
Being a grassroot leader, I hear and understand about the challenges faced by many Singaporeans. I am therefore offering an internet marketing course to help those who wish to help themselves. Those that take up my course and use my system must know one thing - there is no such thing as free or easy money from the Internet. It takes work and effort. The good news is that once the systems are established, you can be assured of passive income.

 
Now for a limited time only, I am offering my Internet Marketing Course at a special rate of only $3,888 (Usual Price: $9,888) - a very small investment considering that the knowledge you gain can earn you thousands per month for the rest of your life.
 
To find out more, email me at Justin(a) cwfongandassociates.com. It will be the most important email you will ever send as it will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment