Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Managers who are responsible for the reputation and brand of their company.
What I Will Learn
At the end of the 1-day workshop, participants will:
- understand social media's impact on crisis communications
- understand the nature of a crisis
- identifying Stakeholder issues/ concerns
- learn how to develop Themes and Messages
- use frameworks to manage a crisis – Attribution Theory
- use framework to manage negative blog postings or online Mentions – SCAER
- understand the Singapore media environment and the Media's 'agendas'
- learn how to deliver your message in a media interview
- learn how to handle “sensitive” questions during a media interview
During the workshop, participants will be trained using:
- Multi-media Presentation
- Group discussions
- Practicals (supported by video recording and play-back for debriefing and coaching where necessary)
CW has extensive experience in the planning and execution of corporate/ crisis communications for the Singapore Armed Forces. In the span of his military career, CW has successfully led communication teams in major incidences and events, at both the national level and international levels, to protect the reputation of the Singapore Armed Forces and the Republic of Singapore.